Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Scoop and TpT SALE!

I'm linking up with Teaching Trio again for the Sunday Scoop! Hope everyone has had a relaxing Thanksgiving weekend :-)
Speaking of the big TpT sale:
I'm linking up with Ideas by Jivey to share the most wishlisted items on my TpT store and something from my wishlist that I will be purchasing during the sale tomorrow:
The number 1 most wishlisted item in my store is my City of Ember Novel Unit. The City of Ember Series by Jeanne DuPrau is one of my all time favorite young adult reads. I love teaching the novel and seeing the excitement on my student's faces as they start to make some inferences about what's going on  in the story.

Number 2 most wishlisted item in my store is my Giant iPad Classroom Job Chart. I made this for my classroom this year to fit our technology theme. It works great and student's love it.
My wishlist on TpT is ALWAYS full! On the top of my list is this Practice & Assess Reading Literature Printables set from Lovin' Lit. It doesn't get any better than NO PREP printables and answer keys to go along with her Interactive Notebooks that I am addicted to!

Happy Sunday Everyone! Don't forget to stop by the Teaching Trio to check out other Sunday Scoop's and Ideas by Jivey to see what's on everyones wishlist!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Sunday Scoop. Looks great! Enjoy dinner with your family tonight.

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete